Translation of inquisitive in Spanish:
- (person/animal)don't be so inquisitive
muy curiosono seas tan curioso or [colloquial] preguntónExample sentences
- This is one scientific journey that should interest those with an inquisitive mind.
- I felt a calm but inquisitive interest in every thing.
- I've always had an inquisitive mind about everything from flowers to television sets to motor cars.
- Alas, this didn't work, and concern grew as my enquirer's questions became more inquisitive and her manner increasingly flirtatious.
- Being the inquisitive, nosy guy that I am, I wanted to know what they would show about the movie before I saw the finished product.
- They were quite intrusive and loud, and also inquisitive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.