Translation of inquisitive in Spanish:
- [mind/look] inquisitivo, inquisidor; [person/animal] muy curioso don't be so inquisitive no seas tan curioso or [colloquial/familiar] preguntónExample sentences
- This is one scientific journey that should interest those with an inquisitive mind.
- I felt a calm but inquisitive interest in every thing.
- I've always had an inquisitive mind about everything from flowers to television sets to motor cars.
- Alas, this didn't work, and concern grew as my enquirer's questions became more inquisitive and her manner increasingly flirtatious.
- Being the inquisitive, nosy guy that I am, I wanted to know what they would show about the movie before I saw the finished product.
- They were quite intrusive and loud, and also inquisitive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the