Translation of insane in Spanish:
- 1.1 (mad) they drive you insanete enloquecen
te sacan de quicioExample sentences1.2 (foolish) it's an insane idea
es una locurayou must be insane
- And anyway, why would we consider Nietzsche's writings the product of an insane mind?
- But them my parents would think I was mentally insane, and send me off to some special school.
- It was one of those awkward silences that made me want to scream and break my mirror to prevent myself from going insane.
es una idea descabelladatú debes (de) estar loco
tú debes (de) estar chiflado or tocado [colloquial]Example sentences
- At the same time, all this does is alienate liberal supporters who are perplexed by her insane and pointless maneuvring.
- For people to go out and say my agent made a mistake is utterly ridiculous and insane.
- I am baffled at the ridiculous insane media coverage.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.