Translation of insane in Spanish:
- 1 (mad) they drive you insanete enloquecen
te sacan de quicioExample sentences
- And anyway, why would we consider Nietzsche's writings the product of an insane mind?
- But them my parents would think I was mentally insane, and send me off to some special school.
- It was one of those awkward silences that made me want to scream and break my mirror to prevent myself from going insane.
- 2 (foolish) it's an insane ideaes una locurayou must be insane
es una idea descabelladatú debes (de) estar locotú debes (de) estar chiflado or tocado [colloquial]Example sentences
- At the same time, all this does is alienate liberal supporters who are perplexed by her insane and pointless maneuvring.
- For people to go out and say my agent made a mistake is utterly ridiculous and insane.
- I am baffled at the ridiculous insane media coverage.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.