Translation of insane in Spanish:
- 1.1 (mad) demente, loco they drive you insane te enloquecen, te sacan de quicioExample sentences1.2 (foolish) insensato it's an insane idea es una locura, es una idea descabellada you must be insane tú debes (de) estar loco, tú debes (de) estar chiflado or tocado [colloquial/familiar]
- And anyway, why would we consider Nietzsche's writings the product of an insane mind?
- But them my parents would think I was mentally insane, and send me off to some special school.
- It was one of those awkward silences that made me want to scream and break my mirror to prevent myself from going insane.
- At the same time, all this does is alienate liberal supporters who are perplexed by her insane and pointless maneuvring.
- For people to go out and say my agent made a mistake is utterly ridiculous and insane.
- I am baffled at the ridiculous insane media coverage.
plural noun/nombre plural
- the insane los enfermos mentales (before noun/delante del nombre) insane asylum (American English/inglés norteamericano) [dated/anticuado] manicomio (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.