- 1.1 (madness) demencia (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (foolishness) locura (feminine), insensatez (feminine)
More example sentences
- In practice, the effect of this strict approach has not been greatly to swell the numbers of people pleading insanity.
- There's something about this place that breeds great madness and insanity.
- The trial judge ruled that this was a defence of insanity, whereupon she pleaded guilty and appealed.
- But the show does capture the various insanities and absurdities of his life, and is filled with clips of his more outrageous outfits.
- Sarcasm raises its ugly head between all your sacred rites and ceremonies, but you cling on to your methodical insanities.
- Yet, one has to wonder how National, despite the multitude of Labour insanities, only leads by one point.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.