Translation of insecure in Spanish:
- 1.1 (unsafe, exposed)Example sentences1.2 (not firmly fixed)
- By a cruel twist the town's All Saints' Church was locked for much of last week because one of its inner doors was insecure.
- The buses banned immediately were found to have defective brakes, tyres, air leaks, insecure doors and seats.
poco seguroExample sentences1.3 (not confident)
- Just look at Microsoft's buggy, insecure personal computer operating systems over the years.
- His answers were not satisfactory, and it appeared that he may well have been referring, not to the hazard lights, but to an internal warning light telling him that there was an open or insecure door.
- It must be brought in before the Olympics to protect those in this insecure accommodation.
- Many of these children become aligned with only one parent so they become less anxious and insecure.
- And they are not insecure, fearful, anxious as so many of their peers are.
- A fanatical believer is a very insecure and fearful person.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.