n (pl -ties)
- 1.1 u c (of person) inseguridad (f)More example sentences1.2 u (of situation) inseguridad (f)
More example sentences
- You can eliminate your insecurities by practicing racing in your workouts.
- Discussing her insecurity about her looks would also be a sore point.
- There are, nevertheless, fears that arise from the insecurities evident in all groups.
- Insecurity of land tenure militates against long-term conservation of the land resources.
- Each year our members do more for less and yet face greater insecurity for the future.
- Loose, free-floating minds are dangerous - minds free from debt and economic insecurity start to wander and ask questions.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)