n (plural -ties)
- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (of person) inseguridad (feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of situation) inseguridad (feminine)
More example sentences
- You can eliminate your insecurities by practicing racing in your workouts.
- Discussing her insecurity about her looks would also be a sore point.
- There are, nevertheless, fears that arise from the insecurities evident in all groups.
- Insecurity of land tenure militates against long-term conservation of the land resources.
- Each year our members do more for less and yet face greater insecurity for the future.
- Loose, free-floating minds are dangerous - minds free from debt and economic insecurity start to wander and ask questions.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.