Translation of insecurity in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1.1 u and c (of person) inseguridad (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of situation) inseguridad (feminine)
- You can eliminate your insecurities by practicing racing in your workouts.
- Discussing her insecurity about her looks would also be a sore point.
- There are, nevertheless, fears that arise from the insecurities evident in all groups.
- Insecurity of land tenure militates against long-term conservation of the land resources.
- Each year our members do more for less and yet face greater insecurity for the future.
- Loose, free-floating minds are dangerous - minds free from debt and economic insecurity start to wander and ask questions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the