Translation of insecurity in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1.1 u and c (of person) inseguridad (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (of situation) inseguridad (feminine)
- You can eliminate your insecurities by practicing racing in your workouts.
- Discussing her insecurity about her looks would also be a sore point.
- There are, nevertheless, fears that arise from the insecurities evident in all groups.
- Insecurity of land tenure militates against long-term conservation of the land resources.
- Each year our members do more for less and yet face greater insecurity for the future.
- Loose, free-floating minds are dangerous - minds free from debt and economic insecurity start to wander and ask questions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.