Translation of inseparable in Spanish:
- 1(companions/friends/issues)to be inseparable
fromsomebody/somethingser inseparable dealguien/algoExample sentences
- These meanings attract powerful emotions and can affect the patient's clinical condition and become inseparable from the individual's life history.
- Mann may or may not have thought this himself, but he certainly felt that the pursuit of difficulty renewed the passions, and he knew that for him it was inseparable from ‘this phenomenon of life’.
- Moreover, in true Yorkshire speech, the accent is inseparable from the dialect - though not many would be willing to practise the dialect today, even if they were familiar with the phraseology.
- You two were always so close, nearly inseparable at times.
- Lin and Lydie, though they'd had a strong relationship from the beginning, grew so close they were practically inseparable.
- By the end of our second day at Columbia Lake, my roommates and I had met our neighbours from next door, and we've been inseparable ever since.
- 2 (Linguistics)Example sentences
- Hence, verbs with the inseparable prefix ge- in their infinitive forms do not add an additional ge- in the past participle.
- Note that the verb anerkennen 'to recognize/acknowledge' is used both as a separable verb and (less commonly) as an inseparable verb.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.