transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ɪnˈsɜːrt; ɪnˈsɜːt/
- [coin/token] introducir*, meter; [zipper] poner*; [panel] añadir; [word/paragraph/chapter] insertar; [advertisement] insertar, poner*More example sentences
More example sentences
- After completing schooling, returning personnel are often inserted into leadership positions, which requires more time for teambuilding.
- The following week, Valerie saw a cancer specialist and had a biopsy, where a small needle was inserted into the suspicious lump to withdraw cells which were sent away for analysis.
- When a long, thick needle was inserted into a minuscule vein on the back of her teaspoon-sized hands and she didn't even flinch, I knew she was in the best place.
- Although everyone should be able to design a standard Web page in minutes using the point and click type tools to insert text, graphics and sound.
- Now users can just select the type tool and click to insert text directly on the canvas.
- More to the point, if a few paragraphs of text are not inserted here, the images won't look right on the page.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.