Translation of insert in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ɪnˈsɜːrt; ɪnˈsɜːt/
- [coin/token] introducir*, meter; [zipper] poner*; [panel] añadir; [word/paragraph/chapter] insertar; [advertisement] insertar, poner*Example sentences
- After completing schooling, returning personnel are often inserted into leadership positions, which requires more time for teambuilding.
- The following week, Valerie saw a cancer specialist and had a biopsy, where a small needle was inserted into the suspicious lump to withdraw cells which were sent away for analysis.
- When a long, thick needle was inserted into a minuscule vein on the back of her teaspoon-sized hands and she didn't even flinch, I knew she was in the best place.
- Although everyone should be able to design a standard Web page in minutes using the point and click type tools to insert text, graphics and sound.
- Now users can just select the type tool and click to insert text directly on the canvas.
- More to the point, if a few paragraphs of text are not inserted here, the images won't look right on the page.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Nochebuena, celebrated in Spanish-speaking countries rather than Christmas Day. Dinner is eaten before Midnight Mass, known as misa del gallo.