- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (act) introducción (feminine), inserción (feminine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (of advertisement) inserción (feminine)
More example sentences
- Just prior to insertion of the IV line, the dressing and cream should be removed.
- They used invasive methods of blood pressure recording, possibly insertion of an arterial line.
- Hello, strange indentation in shin identical to the little depressions alien abductees believe are the points of insertion for their implants.
- There were 392 insertions in over 450 newspapers.
- It has tactically placed more than 150 advertising insertions from January to June promoting the strapline, ‘Connects you to the world’.
- In addition to cross-channel promotions, ad insertions and mailings will be utilized to lure potential customers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.