Translation of insertion in Spanish:
- 1.1 u and c (act) introducción (feminine), inserción (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (of advertisement) inserción (feminine)
- Just prior to insertion of the IV line, the dressing and cream should be removed.
- They used invasive methods of blood pressure recording, possibly insertion of an arterial line.
- Hello, strange indentation in shin identical to the little depressions alien abductees believe are the points of insertion for their implants.
- There were 392 insertions in over 450 newspapers.
- It has tactically placed more than 150 advertising insertions from January to June promoting the strapline, ‘Connects you to the world’.
- In addition to cross-channel promotions, ad insertions and mailings will be utilized to lure potential customers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.