- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (act) introducción (f), inserción (f)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (of advertisement) inserción (feminine)
More example sentences
- Just prior to insertion of the IV line, the dressing and cream should be removed.
- They used invasive methods of blood pressure recording, possibly insertion of an arterial line.
- Hello, strange indentation in shin identical to the little depressions alien abductees believe are the points of insertion for their implants.
- There were 392 insertions in over 450 newspapers.
- It has tactically placed more than 150 advertising insertions from January to June promoting the strapline, ‘Connects you to the world’.
- In addition to cross-channel promotions, ad insertions and mailings will be utilized to lure potential customers.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.