Translation of insignificant in Spanish:
- [person/amount] insignificante; [detail] nimio, insignificante, sin importancia it's insignificant who gave the instructions no importa or no tiene ninguna importancia quién haya dado las instruccionesExample sentences
- Don't think that local elections are measly, insignificant, and not worth your time.
- Again she was frustrated as the money was insignificant compared to her so-called husband's supposed worth.
- Watercraft skills are a necessity but any swim, no matter how small or insignificant, is worth a try, even if only for a couple of minutes or a single trot.
- I really did think their influence had waned to a point where they were as insignificant as they deserved to be.
- Why should those people give them respect and they are insignificant, you know, in their number and in their impact, you know, to the community.
- Because you are insignificant, the emperor in your heart can only be the dictator of one person, and that person is yourself.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.