Translation of insignificant in Spanish:
- [person/amount] insignificante; [detail] nimio, insignificante, sin importancia it's insignificant who gave the instructions no importa or no tiene ninguna importancia quién haya dado las instruccionesExample sentences
- Don't think that local elections are measly, insignificant, and not worth your time.
- Again she was frustrated as the money was insignificant compared to her so-called husband's supposed worth.
- Watercraft skills are a necessity but any swim, no matter how small or insignificant, is worth a try, even if only for a couple of minutes or a single trot.
- I really did think their influence had waned to a point where they were as insignificant as they deserved to be.
- Why should those people give them respect and they are insignificant, you know, in their number and in their impact, you know, to the community.
- Because you are insignificant, the emperor in your heart can only be the dictator of one person, and that person is yourself.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.