Translation of insignificant in Spanish:
- (person/amount)it's insignificant who gave the instructionsno importa or no tiene ninguna importancia quién haya dado las instruccionesExample sentences
- Don't think that local elections are measly, insignificant, and not worth your time.
- Again she was frustrated as the money was insignificant compared to her so-called husband's supposed worth.
- Watercraft skills are a necessity but any swim, no matter how small or insignificant, is worth a try, even if only for a couple of minutes or a single trot.
- I really did think their influence had waned to a point where they were as insignificant as they deserved to be.
- Why should those people give them respect and they are insignificant, you know, in their number and in their impact, you know, to the community.
- Because you are insignificant, the emperor in your heart can only be the dictator of one person, and that person is yourself.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.