Translation of insistent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (persistent) the salesman was very insistentto be insistentel vendedor insistió mucho
thatshe was most insistent that you should visit her/that she hadn't done itinsistir en que1.2 (urgent, pressing)insistió mucho en que la visitaras/en que no lo había hecho(need)Example sentences
- They are also having great fun, absorbed in what they are doing, breaking off only to fire insistent questions at their teacher.
- Despite Jake's insistent questions, he refused to explain the purchases.
- Xavier's case has yet to be resolved and he is insistent that he did not knowingly take any banned drugs.
- Rena turns to Greg, demanding him to be silent with her insistent, steady glare.
- It seems that at the heart of the Universe there is a steady, insistent beat.
- It wasn't a friendly sounding knock, but an insistent one, that demanded attention.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to