Translation of insistent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (persistent) the salesman was very insistentel vendedor insistió muchoto be insistent
thatinsistirshe was most insistent that you should visit her/that she hadn't done it en queinsistió mucho en que la visitaras/en que no lo había hecho1.2 (urgent, pressing)(need)
- They are also having great fun, absorbed in what they are doing, breaking off only to fire insistent questions at their teacher.
- Despite Jake's insistent questions, he refused to explain the purchases.
- Xavier's case has yet to be resolved and he is insistent that he did not knowingly take any banned drugs.
- Rena turns to Greg, demanding him to be silent with her insistent, steady glare.
- It seems that at the heart of the Universe there is a steady, insistent beat.
- It wasn't a friendly sounding knock, but an insistent one, that demanded attention.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.