- 1.1 (persistent) insistente the salesman was very insistent el vendedor insistió mucho to be insistent
thatinsistir en queshe was most insistent that you should visit her/that she hadn't done it insistió mucho en que la visitaras/en que no lo había hecho 1.2 (urgent, pressing) [need] apremianteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- They are also having great fun, absorbed in what they are doing, breaking off only to fire insistent questions at their teacher.
- Despite Jake's insistent questions, he refused to explain the purchases.
- Xavier's case has yet to be resolved and he is insistent that he did not knowingly take any banned drugs.
- Rena turns to Greg, demanding him to be silent with her insistent, steady glare.
- It seems that at the heart of the Universe there is a steady, insistent beat.
- It wasn't a friendly sounding knock, but an insistent one, that demanded attention.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...