- 1.1 (loose sole) plantilla (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (part of shoe) plantilla (feminine)
More example sentences
- Ideally, shoes should have removable insoles.
- They are made of breathable Sheltex and feature removable insoles.
- They don't offer a whole lot of arch support, but the insole is removable, which makes it easy to add one that gives you more if you need it.
- Insoles might also be worth checking - a second pair of boots I bought had uncomfortable insoles, so I replaced them with a set that is more comfy but also seems to make them squeak.
- See if you can pry the insole up and see what's going on in the inner workings.
- The metal bit in your absolute staple cowboy boots that means they need new insoles is not going to go away just by leaving them in the corner of the room.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.