Translation of insole in Spanish:
- 1.1 (loose sole) plantilla (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (part of shoe) plantilla (feminine)
- Ideally, shoes should have removable insoles.
- They are made of breathable Sheltex and feature removable insoles.
- They don't offer a whole lot of arch support, but the insole is removable, which makes it easy to add one that gives you more if you need it.
- Insoles might also be worth checking - a second pair of boots I bought had uncomfortable insoles, so I replaced them with a set that is more comfy but also seems to make them squeak.
- See if you can pry the insole up and see what's going on in the inner workings.
- The metal bit in your absolute staple cowboy boots that means they need new insoles is not going to go away just by leaving them in the corner of the room.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the