Translation of inspector in Spanish:
- 1 (appointed official)(of school, factory, restaurant) inspector (-tora) (masculine, feminine)also: ticket inspectorInspector of Taxes (in UK)inspector (-tora) (masculine, feminine) de Hacienda ( or de la Dirección General Impositiva etc. )
- 2 (police officer)Example sentences
- Mrs King is being supported by her husband Simon, a police inspector with Wiltshire Constabulary, who is also a seasoned runner.
- Back in the police station, the inspector slapped Baig many times and pushed him around.
- The inspector at Melksham police station is to move on after nearly two years in the role.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.