Translation of instigate in Spanish:
- 1 (provoke)(rebellion/mutiny)the riots were instigated by a small number of extremists
provocarunos pocos extremistas fueron los instigadores or incitadores de la revueltaExample sentences
- Here the audience obtains a glimpse of the power bloc which oversaw and instigated the events.
- Over the years she has instigated various events in the Court and the town itself.
- Does the development team have the power and flexibility to instigate catastrophic events in the game?
- It is believed that the people were disappointed with the compensation given to them for their expropriated land, thus instigating them to commit arson.
- The Knight of Swords' instigates you to be active, skillful and clever in work situations today.
- ‘The Hanged Man’ instigates you to make changes in routines and patterns that have become meaningless and cumbersome in your life.
- 2 (initiate)(scheme)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.