Translation of instigate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (provoke)(rebellion/mutiny)the riots were instigated by a small number of extremistsinstigar aincitar aunos pocos extremistas fueron los instigadores or incitadores de la revueltaExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (initiate)
- Here the audience obtains a glimpse of the power bloc which oversaw and instigated the events.
- Over the years she has instigated various events in the Court and the town itself.
- Does the development team have the power and flexibility to instigate catastrophic events in the game?
- It is believed that the people were disappointed with the compensation given to them for their expropriated land, thus instigating them to commit arson.
- The Knight of Swords' instigates you to be active, skillful and clever in work situations today.
- ‘The Hanged Man’ instigates you to make changes in routines and patterns that have become meaningless and cumbersome in your life.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to