Translation of insurance stamp in Spanish:
- (British English)(sello de cotización de la seguridad social)Example sentences
- Out of this his employer stopped 4d for his insurance stamp.
- To have that sort of pain and to have paid national insurance stamps and then not be able to get a dentist and have to suffer like that is pretty disgusting really.
- The basic pension is £75.50 a week but, like most women, I don't get the full amount because I didn't get enough national insurance stamps.
Definition of insurance stamp in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.