Translation of insurance stamp in Spanish:
- (British English)(sello de cotización de la seguridad social)Example sentences
- Out of this his employer stopped 4d for his insurance stamp.
- To have that sort of pain and to have paid national insurance stamps and then not be able to get a dentist and have to suffer like that is pretty disgusting really.
- The basic pension is £75.50 a week but, like most women, I don't get the full amount because I didn't get enough national insurance stamps.
Definition of insurance stamp in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.