- [formal] insurgente [formal], sublevadoMore example sentences
- Taking a page out of the tactics of Anglo-American imperialism in Italy, the Stalinist bureaucracy leaves the insurgent proletariat to be crushed by the retreating Nazis.
- No, I do not remember any crimes being committed, other than the work of terrorist organisations and insurgent forces.
- But the turning point of the film, the Warsaw Ghetto uprising where 40,000 insurgent Jews held off the Nazis for almost a month with few weapons, is watched from a distance.
- [formal] insurgente (masculine and feminine) [formal], insurrecto, (masculine, feminine) [formal], sublevado, (masculine, feminine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to