- 1 (of water, air) entrada (feminine); (of calories, protein) consumo (masculine) a sharp intake of breath una inhalación bruscaMore example sentences
- All patients were told to cut their food intake by 600 calories daily.
- The important thing is to tailor the food intake to the amount of physical activity one undertakes.
- Change the quality and amount of your food intake.
- 2 [Technology/Tecnología] (pipe, vent) toma (feminine) (de aire, agua etc)More example sentences
- Following the hand rails along the starboard side of the wreck we came to the ladder and davits for the gang plank before turning to cross the deck and past the numerous engine room air intakes.
- The storm got sand in the engine intakes and eroded the fuel relays.
- The BMW M6 has deeper front valance with air intakes for the engine and brakes, more contoured sills and rear valance that includes a diffuser to increase aerodynamic efficiency.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.