Translation of integral in Spanish:
adjectiveAmerican English: /ˈɪn(t)əɡrəl/ , /ɪnˈtɛɡrəl/ British English: /ˈɪntɪɡr(ə)l/ , /ɪnˈtɛɡr(ə)l/
- 1 1.1 an integral wholeun todo integralto be integral
tosomethingser esencial aalgoExample sentences1.2 (built-in)
- He was integral to the whole process and I'll probably vote for him in the final round of voting.
- Musically, it often has a really boring part but that part is integral to the chord structure.
- He says one of those ‘bite your thumb’ lines so integral to the whole adolescent love story.
- The integral power supply may be backed up by an external 24-volt DC supply, ensuring continuity of programming and easy mobile use.
- A future mission should treat a Mars lander as an integral part of the whole spacecraft rather than one of its instruments, the report said.
- The best option is either a pressurised system or a power shower, which is a mixer shower with an integral pump.
- 2 (Mathematics) 2.1 (pertaining to integers)(number)
enteroExample sentences2.2 (pertaining to integration)
- Other topics he worked on include algebraic geometry, number theory and integral equations.
- He developed the relation between the algebra of matrices and integral equations as well as studying boundary value problems.
- He was particularly interested in the courses in complex variable, integral equations and differential equations.
- To do this we make adjustments in the integral functions.
- Barnes next turned his attention to the theory of integral functions, where, in a series of papers, he investigated their asymptotic structure.
- He received his doctorate for a thesis entitled 'Contributions to the theory of integral functions of finite order' in 1929.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.