Translation of integrate in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 1.1 (combine) integrarto integrate sb/sth
into/ withsth the new buildings have been successfully integrated with the old se ha logrado integrar con éxito los nuevos edificios con los antiguos to integrate the handicapped into the community hacer* que los minusválidos se integren en la sociedadExample sentences1.2 (desegregate) [school/club] eliminar la segregación de
- In contrast, the attraction of a peacemaking approach is that it has the potential to combine and integrate these two facets in a more subtle, and balanced, way.
- Robertson emphasizes that future work should also look to ways that the direct retraining and specific skills approaches can be integrated.
- A better approach is to integrate the three stages into a highly compact, free-space geometry.
- Peron preached the doctrine of economic progress and national integration - he created strong trade unions and social institutions that integrated different sections of society into the state.
- He treated me with the utmost respect, the sex was fab, he bought me cool gifts, integrated me into his social circle, introduced me to the family, etc.
- Encouraging such striving, they felt, was the best way for poor blacks to escape poverty and integrate themselves fully into American social and political life.
- 2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] [function] integrarExample sentences
- The only way to compute complete trajectories was to integrate the differential equations numerically.
- This distribution has to be integrated numerically to obtain its first two moments and the average values of the mutation load and inbreeding depression.
- Also in this letter he asked his advice on integrating equations he had obtained from theoretically modelling bombs dropping.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (become combined) [parts/unit] integrarse, combinarse (para formar un todo); [immigrants/minorities] integrarse to integrate
into/ withsth integrarse en/ conalgo 1.2 (become desegregated) eliminar la segregación de su ( or nuestro etc) senoExample sentences
- As optical switching technology matures and more meshed networks are deployed, narrowband channelizers will easily integrate into this advanced architecture.
- The program can also integrate into Windows Explorer's shell context menu, allowing you to quickly add folders with a right-click from within other programs too.
- The appliances seamlessly integrate into existing network and storage infrastructures, and require no software to be installed on client machines or file servers.
- Many of its members are willing to integrate and try to climb Europe's steep social ladder.
- During Aznar's first term, Spain fully integrated into European institutions, qualifying for the European Monetary Union.
- Carlow equal employment programme was approved funding to integrate older workers in the labour market in County Carlow.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.