Translation of integrated in Spanish:
- 1.1 (forming a whole) [system/network] integradoExample sentences1.2 (not separate) [component/feature] incorporado, integrado 1.3 (nonsegregated) no segregacionista, integrado 1.4 (well-balanced) [person/personality] equilibrado
- Songs can be transferred to the handset using a USB connection or the phone's integrated Bluetooth link.
- What is needed is an integrated plan that links economic transformation to key areas such as education, health and infrastructure.
- Lockhead and First Group are believers in integrated transport links using trains, buses, trolleybuses and trams to increase passenger usage.
- I support the state funding of integrated schools on the proviso that they provide free education, teach the national curriculum and are non-discriminatory.
- But even in integrated schools, blacks still receive an inferior education.
- However, other important changes were coming as Clemson prepared to change from an all-White institution to an integrated institution.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.