- 1.1 (forming a whole) [system/network] integradoMore example sentences1.2 (not separate) [component/feature] incorporado, integrado 1.3 (nonsegregated) no segregacionista, integrado 1.4 (well-balanced) [person/personality] equilibrado
More example sentences
- Songs can be transferred to the handset using a USB connection or the phone's integrated Bluetooth link.
- What is needed is an integrated plan that links economic transformation to key areas such as education, health and infrastructure.
- Lockhead and First Group are believers in integrated transport links using trains, buses, trolleybuses and trams to increase passenger usage.
- I support the state funding of integrated schools on the proviso that they provide free education, teach the national curriculum and are non-discriminatory.
- But even in integrated schools, blacks still receive an inferior education.
- However, other important changes were coming as Clemson prepared to change from an all-White institution to an integrated institution.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.