- 1.1 (forming a whole) [system/network] integradoMore example sentences1.2 (not separate) [component/feature] incorporado, integrado 1.3 (nonsegregated) no segregacionista, integrado 1.4 (well-balanced) [person/personality] equilibrado
More example sentences
- Songs can be transferred to the handset using a USB connection or the phone's integrated Bluetooth link.
- What is needed is an integrated plan that links economic transformation to key areas such as education, health and infrastructure.
- Lockhead and First Group are believers in integrated transport links using trains, buses, trolleybuses and trams to increase passenger usage.
- I support the state funding of integrated schools on the proviso that they provide free education, teach the national curriculum and are non-discriminatory.
- But even in integrated schools, blacks still receive an inferior education.
- However, other important changes were coming as Clemson prepared to change from an all-White institution to an integrated institution.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.