- 1.1 (forming a whole) [system/network] integradoMore example sentences1.2 (not separate) [component/feature] incorporado, integrado 1.3 (nonsegregated) no segregacionista, integrado 1.4 (well-balanced) [person/personality] equilibrado
More example sentences
- Songs can be transferred to the handset using a USB connection or the phone's integrated Bluetooth link.
- What is needed is an integrated plan that links economic transformation to key areas such as education, health and infrastructure.
- Lockhead and First Group are believers in integrated transport links using trains, buses, trolleybuses and trams to increase passenger usage.
- I support the state funding of integrated schools on the proviso that they provide free education, teach the national curriculum and are non-discriminatory.
- But even in integrated schools, blacks still receive an inferior education.
- However, other important changes were coming as Clemson prepared to change from an all-White institution to an integrated institution.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.