Translation of integrated in Spanish:
- 1 (forming a whole)(system/network)
- Songs can be transferred to the handset using a USB connection or the phone's integrated Bluetooth link.
- What is needed is an integrated plan that links economic transformation to key areas such as education, health and infrastructure.
- Lockhead and First Group are believers in integrated transport links using trains, buses, trolleybuses and trams to increase passenger usage.
- 2 (not separate)Example sentences
- I support the state funding of integrated schools on the proviso that they provide free education, teach the national curriculum and are non-discriminatory.
- But even in integrated schools, blacks still receive an inferior education.
- However, other important changes were coming as Clemson prepared to change from an all-White institution to an integrated institution.
- 3 (nonsegregated)no segregacionista
- 4 (well-balanced)(person/personality)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.