- 1 1.1 (incorporation) integration
ino intosth integración (feminine) enalgoMore example sentences1.2 (unification) unificación (feminine) 1.3 (desegregation) integración (feminine)
More example sentences
- Economists are not used to analysing the process of European monetary integration in political terms.
- So, something had to be done to give the process of political integration a shot in the arm.
- The European constitution was to be the pinnacle of this process, consolidating economic integration and crowning it with political integration.
- It is safe to say that our society has benefited from the acceptance and integration of groups which previously suffered from discrimination.
- In contrast, items on old-fashioned racism ask about open opposition to fair housing laws, integration, intermarriage, and having a black neighbor.
- We have some concerns about the school, particularly as regards the absence of a head teacher until August and concrete programmes for integration with a wider peer group.
- 2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] integración (feminine)More example sentences
- He also worked on asymptotic analysis, fractional integration and singular partial differential equations.
- These papers, which appeared in 1858, are on numerical analysis, in particular numerical integration.
- A simple example of numerical integration is estimating the area of a geometric figure by randomly throwing darts at it and counting the hits and misses.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.