- 1.1 (honesty) integridad (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (wholeness) integridad (feminine)
More example sentences
- Those who doubted, and they were few, spoke of a man of integrity with a strong commitment to republicanism.
- I knew him for years, travelled his country with him, and he was a man of strong character and integrity.
- The nobility, integrity, and visionary qualities of the man are reflected in his music.
- We want an Iraq that preserves its territorial integrity, its unity and its sovereignty.
- Yeltsin had made repeated overtures to the Chechens to preserve Russia's territorial integrity.
- His objective of subverting the unity and territorial integrity of India remains unchanged.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.