Translation of integrity in Spanish:
- 1.1 (honesty)Example sentences1.2 (wholeness)
- Those who doubted, and they were few, spoke of a man of integrity with a strong commitment to republicanism.
- I knew him for years, travelled his country with him, and he was a man of strong character and integrity.
- The nobility, integrity, and visionary qualities of the man are reflected in his music.
- We want an Iraq that preserves its territorial integrity, its unity and its sovereignty.
- Yeltsin had made repeated overtures to the Chechens to preserve Russia's territorial integrity.
- His objective of subverting the unity and territorial integrity of India remains unchanged.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the