- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (mental capacity) inteligencia (feminine) use your intelligence! ¡utiliza la inteligencia!, ¡piensa un poco! (before noun/delante del nombre) intelligence test prueba (f) or test (m) de inteligenciaMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (intelligent being) ser (masculine) inteligente
More example sentences
- The authors will all be invited to write for the series because they don't underestimate readers' intelligence nor overestimate their knowledge.
- Given the talent, intelligence, and skill possessed by Indians, why was their country still weak, still on the margins of international affairs?
- He points out that where such extreme early deprivation is followed by nurturant care there is some improvement in speech, intelligence and social skills.
- A professor in Australia wants to study junk DNA sequences to see if they may be descrambled to contain communications from extraterrestrial intelligences.
- One important aspect of the surge in information-processing ability displayed on Earth in recent years is the way it should revolutionize our ideas about what extraterrestrial intelligences would do.
- I have a series of dreams in a similar ‘style’, which involve interactions with extra terrestrial intelligences where I seem to be maintaining another life entirely.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Government/Gobierno] [Military/Militar] 2.1 (information) inteligencia (f), información (f) (before noun/delante del nombre) intelligence agent agente (mf) de inteligencia, agente secreto, (m,f) the intelligence community [formal] los agentes de los servicios de inteligencia, los agentes secretos 2.2 (department) servicio (masculine) de información or de inteligenciaMore example sentences
- And, we don't need Washington to tell us whether Khan was a double agent for Pakistani intelligence.
- Barbouti is suspected of having been a double agent for British intelligence and the Iraqi regime.
- Others continued to regard it as a crucial élite and the means by which to defeat British intelligence and secure arms contacts.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an