- 1 1.1 (clever) [child/dog/suggestion] inteligente the intelligent thing to do would be to wait lo inteligente sería esperar make an intelligent guess piensa un poco y trata de adivinar 1.2 (with mental faculties) [being/life-form] inteligenteMore example sentences
- He said that the media knew about the uniform floor rates and the increase in taxes was an intelligent guess.
- Backs can make intelligent guesses at what needs to be done; forwards just know it.
- Tina appears shy at first, but underneath that is a very hardworking, intelligent girl.
- 2 [Comput] [copier/terminal] inteligenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Yet when it comes to our homes the future has already happened and intelligent houses have become a reality.
- So if you're the intelligent user of these super intelligent gadgets, you can rest easy.
- The show, and it is a show, features intelligent lighting and a state of the art sound system.
- So the approach adopts object-based storage, or intelligent disk drives.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.