Translation of intense in Spanish:
- 1 (great)(pain/cold/activity)
intenso(gratitude)an intense blue/green
profundoun azul/verde intenso or vivoto my intense reliefpara mi gran alivioExample sentences
- For weeks, the Syrians have been uprooting their troops and tanks, forced to withdraw under intense international and Lebanese pressure.
- The public service and the defence force, under intense practical and political pressure, are players in what has become a compelling political thriller.
- Under intense pressure it was forced to yield him.
- Well, again, the type of very vigorous, very intense activity generally is a matter of months after surgery like this.
- Dutch researchers said recently that regular moderate exercise can burn energy and help shed those extra pounds or kilos more than short infrequent bursts of intense activity.
- The announcement, made by junior agriculture minister Baroness Hayman in the House of Lords, followed a day of intense activity after the disease was confirmed at an Essex abattoir.
- 2 2.1 (earnest) she's terribly intensese lo toma todo tan en serioExample sentences2.2 (emotionally taxing) (US)
- He was a very earnest and intense young man, whose character was in keeping with his guitar playing.
- On the one hand he's very enthusiastic and intense and can be serious, but he's also such a laugh, and so expressive that he wins you over.
- No, I was not always so disciplined or serious, intense or passionate, but now I am.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.