- 1.1 (of sensation, color) intensidad (feminine); (of emotion) intensidad (feminine), fuerza (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Physics/Física] intensidad (feminine) 1.3 [Photography/Fotografía] refuerzo (masculine)
More example sentences
- Each of the songs on Layla is charged with emotional intensity and passion.
- They played with huge intensity and the quality of their tackling and blocking reflected the increase in work rate.
- The fireballs grow in intensity until the sky is a curtain of drizzling flame bursts.
- For that purpose laser light at very high intensities irradiates the skin to destroy the tattoo pigments.
- They grow well under relatively low light intensities and are good plants to grow under fluorescent lights.
- Also, intensities increase across all wavelengths as temperature increases.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.