Translation of intensity in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of sensation, color) intensidad (feminine); (of emotion) intensidad (feminine), fuerza (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Physics/Física] intensidad (feminine) 1.3 [Photography/Fotografía] refuerzo (masculine)
- Each of the songs on Layla is charged with emotional intensity and passion.
- They played with huge intensity and the quality of their tackling and blocking reflected the increase in work rate.
- The fireballs grow in intensity until the sky is a curtain of drizzling flame bursts.
- For that purpose laser light at very high intensities irradiates the skin to destroy the tattoo pigments.
- They grow well under relatively low light intensities and are good plants to grow under fluorescent lights.
- Also, intensities increase across all wavelengths as temperature increases.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.