- 1.1 (of sensation, color) intensidad (feminine); (of emotion) intensidad (feminine), fuerza (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Physics/Física] intensidad (feminine) 1.3 [Photography/Fotografía] refuerzo (masculine)
More example sentences
- Each of the songs on Layla is charged with emotional intensity and passion.
- They played with huge intensity and the quality of their tackling and blocking reflected the increase in work rate.
- The fireballs grow in intensity until the sky is a curtain of drizzling flame bursts.
- For that purpose laser light at very high intensities irradiates the skin to destroy the tattoo pigments.
- They grow well under relatively low light intensities and are good plants to grow under fluorescent lights.
- Also, intensities increase across all wavelengths as temperature increases.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.