- 1.1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (aim, purpose) intención (f), propósito (m) voting intentions (British English/inglés británico) intención de voto it was not my intention to cause trouble no fue mi intención ocasionar problemas I have every intention of going tengo la firme intención de ir I don't have the slightest intention of telling her no tengo la menor intención de decírselo I have no intention of writing to them no tengo intenciones de escribirles, no pienso escribirles I did it with the best (of) intentions lo hice con la mejor intención (del mundo) if I offended you, it was quite without intention [formal] si la ofendí, fue sin querer or sin intención his intentions are strictly honorable [dated or humorous/anticuado o humorístico] viene con buenas intenciones [dated or humorous/anticuado o humorístico]More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable [Law/Derecho] intencionalidad (feminine)
More example sentences
- The automaker is hinting that it considers a recall unnecessary and plans to announce its intentions next week.
- Last night he announced his intention to stand down as leader of the Labour party in Wales.
- He said that there were no plans, intentions, desires, or need for any increases greater than inflation.
- There had been, in fact if not intention, a collaborative intelligence corruption.
- Highland says there is no certainty of intention to create a trust on the part of Aldridge.
- If practice is undertaken for mental or spiritual gain, that intention will determine the results.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.