Translation of interact in Spanish:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [people/organizations/social forces] relacionarse, interactuar*; [forces/particles/fields] interactuar* to interact
withsth/sb relacionarse conalgo/algnExample sentences
- Conceptual models are provided that show how these concepts interact with each other.
- In general, they regulate how cells interact with each other and with the extra-cellular matrix.
- Holistic medicine considers the whole body and takes the approach that all systems interact with each other.
- A lot of Rosemary's work involves learning about and interacting with the local community's cultural diversity.
- Children with autism have difficulty using their imagination, communicating or interacting.
- Instead, modern technology will allow consumers and artists to interact directly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the