intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [people/organizations/social forces] relacionarse, interactuar*; [forces/particles/fields] interactuar* to interact
withsth/sb relacionarse conalgo/algnMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Conceptual models are provided that show how these concepts interact with each other.
- In general, they regulate how cells interact with each other and with the extra-cellular matrix.
- Holistic medicine considers the whole body and takes the approach that all systems interact with each other.
- A lot of Rosemary's work involves learning about and interacting with the local community's cultural diversity.
- Children with autism have difficulty using their imagination, communicating or interacting.
- Instead, modern technology will allow consumers and artists to interact directly.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to