- [people/organizations/social forces] relacionarse, interactuar*; [forces/particles/fields] interactuar* to interact
withsth/sb relacionarse conalgo/algnMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Conceptual models are provided that show how these concepts interact with each other.
- In general, they regulate how cells interact with each other and with the extra-cellular matrix.
- Holistic medicine considers the whole body and takes the approach that all systems interact with each other.
- A lot of Rosemary's work involves learning about and interacting with the local community's cultural diversity.
- Children with autism have difficulty using their imagination, communicating or interacting.
- Instead, modern technology will allow consumers and artists to interact directly.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)