Translation of interact in Spanish:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [people/organizations/social forces] relacionarse, interactuar*; [forces/particles/fields] interactuar* to interact
withsth/sb relacionarse conalgo/algnExample sentences
- Conceptual models are provided that show how these concepts interact with each other.
- In general, they regulate how cells interact with each other and with the extra-cellular matrix.
- Holistic medicine considers the whole body and takes the approach that all systems interact with each other.
- A lot of Rosemary's work involves learning about and interacting with the local community's cultural diversity.
- Children with autism have difficulty using their imagination, communicating or interacting.
- Instead, modern technology will allow consumers and artists to interact directly.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.