Translation of interested in Spanish:
- 1 they seem very interestedparecen estar muy interesadoswould you be interested?¿le interesaría?sorry, I'm not interestedlo siento, no me interesa or no tengo interésanyone interested should see Miss Bushlos interesados deben hablar con la señorita BushI'm going for a drink; anyone interested?voy a tomar algo ¿alguien se apunta? [colloquial]to be interested
insomebody/something/ -ingI am interested in astronomyme interesa la astronomíathe company is interested in acquiring new premisesla compañía está interesada en adquirir nuevos localesare you interested in our old TV?¿te interesa nuestro televisor viejo?it's very hard getting the children interested in grammares muy difícil conseguir que los niños se interesen por la gramáticato be interested to + infinitiveI'd be interested to hear what they didme interesaría saber qué hicieronI was interested to note that …noté or constaté con interés que …Example sentences
- The line of thought in which I am particularly interested is that concerning the nature of the union of soul and body.
- I'm interested to hear any thoughts or answer any questions concerning this.
- I've never seen them and I'm interested to hear what kind of noise they make.
- 2 (concerned) interested partyparte (feminine) interesadaExample sentences
- We have many interested parties already involved in many countries and on all continents.
- There is no question of the involvement of the interested party assisting in that way.
- All interested parents and people involved with youth are asked to to attend this meeting.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.