Translation of interested in Spanish:
- 1 interesado they seem very interested parecen estar muy interesados would you be interested? ¿le interesaría? sorry, I'm not interested lo siento, no me interesa or no tengo interés anyone interested should see Miss Bush los interesados deben hablar con la señorita Bush I'm going for a drink; anyone interested? voy a tomar algo ¿alguien se apunta? [colloquial/familiar]to be interested
insb/sth/ -ingI am interested in astronomy me interesa la astronomía the company is interested in acquiring new premises la compañía está interesada en adquirir nuevos locales are you interested in our old TV? ¿te interesa nuestro televisor viejo? it's very hard getting the children interested in grammar es muy difícil conseguir que los niños se interesen por la gramáticato be interested to + infinitive/infinitivoI'd be interested to hear what they did me interesaría saber qué hicieron I was interested to note that … noté or constaté con interés que …Example sentences
- The line of thought in which I am particularly interested is that concerning the nature of the union of soul and body.
- I'm interested to hear any thoughts or answer any questions concerning this.
- I've never seen them and I'm interested to hear what kind of noise they make.
- 2 (concerned) interested party parte (feminine) interesadaExample sentences
- We have many interested parties already involved in many countries and on all continents.
- There is no question of the involvement of the interested party assisting in that way.
- All interested parents and people involved with youth are asked to to attend this meeting.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.