- 1 interesado they seem very interested parecen estar muy interesados would you be interested? ¿le interesaría? sorry, I'm not interested lo siento, no me interesa or no tengo interés anyone interested should see Miss Bush los interesados deben hablar con la señorita Bush I'm going for a drink; anyone interested? voy a tomar algo ¿alguien se apunta? [colloquial/familiar]to be interested
insb/sth/ -ingI am interested in astronomy me interesa la astronomía the company is interested in acquiring new premises la compañía está interesada en adquirir nuevos locales are you interested in our old TV? ¿te interesa nuestro televisor viejo? it's very hard getting the children interested in grammar es muy difícil conseguir que los niños se interesen por la gramáticato be interested to + infinitive/infinitivoI'd be interested to hear what they did me interesaría saber qué hicieron I was interested to note that … noté or constaté con interés que …More example sentences
- The line of thought in which I am particularly interested is that concerning the nature of the union of soul and body.
- I'm interested to hear any thoughts or answer any questions concerning this.
- I've never seen them and I'm interested to hear what kind of noise they make.
- 2 (concerned) interested party parte (feminine) interesadaMore example sentences
- We have many interested parties already involved in many countries and on all continents.
- There is no question of the involvement of the interested party assisting in that way.
- All interested parents and people involved with youth are asked to to attend this meeting.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.