transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (interweave) entrelazar*More example sentences1.2 (intersperse) intercalar
More example sentences
- For a moment, she was afraid he was going to reject her until she felt his hand covering hers, interlacing their fingers together.
- She interlaced her gloved fingers together around the soup, whatever it was, allowing the steam to rise up and touch her face.
- I snake my arm behind your neck and interlace my fingers together.
- It is an association of place and memory that draws him to interlace the past with the present.
- But the childhood stories are interlaced with more recent remembrances.
- This time we listened to speeches by university administrators and church officials who spoke of the essential relationship between faith and learning, interlacing their talks with references to the mandatum.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.