Translation of interlace in Spanish:
- 1.1 (interweave)Example sentences1.2 (intersperse)
- For a moment, she was afraid he was going to reject her until she felt his hand covering hers, interlacing their fingers together.
- She interlaced her gloved fingers together around the soup, whatever it was, allowing the steam to rise up and touch her face.
- I snake my arm behind your neck and interlace my fingers together.
- It is an association of place and memory that draws him to interlace the past with the present.
- But the childhood stories are interlaced with more recent remembrances.
- This time we listened to speeches by university administrators and church officials who spoke of the essential relationship between faith and learning, interlacing their talks with references to the mandatum.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.