Translation of interlace in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (interweave) entrelazar*Example sentences1.2 (intersperse) intercalar
- For a moment, she was afraid he was going to reject her until she felt his hand covering hers, interlacing their fingers together.
- She interlaced her gloved fingers together around the soup, whatever it was, allowing the steam to rise up and touch her face.
- I snake my arm behind your neck and interlace my fingers together.
- It is an association of place and memory that draws him to interlace the past with the present.
- But the childhood stories are interlaced with more recent remembrances.
- This time we listened to speeches by university administrators and church officials who spoke of the essential relationship between faith and learning, interlacing their talks with references to the mandatum.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.