Translation of interlock in Spanish:
intransitive verbAmerican English: /ˌɪn(t)ərˈlɑk/ British English: /ɪntəˈlɒk/
- 1 (join)entrelazarse
- The self-climbing scaffolds are interlocked and climb together.
- The spicules are interlocked or joined to form the shell wall.
- The loom's upper beam is then pulled down, to interlock the threads together.
nounAmerican English: /ˈɪn(t)ərˌlɑk/ British English: /ˈɪntəlɒk/
- (fabric)(before noun) (knit/underwear)
de interlockExample sentences
- Made of 100% combed cotton interlock fabric, it has cap sleeves and a round neck.
- For lettucing or ruffling, choose a fabric that has crosswise stretch, such as a cotton/spandex blend, cotton interlock or ribbing.
- Is it possible to dye cotton interlock successfully?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.