Translation of interlude in Spanish:
- 1 (intervening period) intervalo (masculine), paréntesis (masculine)Example sentences
- He wants to show that Labour can be a ‘natural’ party of government and not just a brief, fractious interlude between long periods of Conservatism.
- While I enjoyed the news-less interlude, too many strikes will weary public patience and risk handing viewers and listeners to the opposition.
- In between those two periods we even had a brilliant interlude when property values, as well as rental demand, both shot up in tandem.
- 2 2.1 [Theater/Teatro] (intermission) entreacto (masculine), intermedio (masculine) 2.2 [Music/Música] interludio (masculine)Example sentences
- She made her debut dancing with Anton Dolin's company in London in 1929, performing balletic interludes in revues at the Coliseum.
- That interludes were sometimes performed by villagers we know from ‘Pyramus and Thisbe’ in A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- In between the shows, the comic interludes were performed to keep the audience in good spirits with twinkle-footed clowns.
- In the interludes between the 12 scenes, the Andorrans take the witness stand to disclaim any responsibility for Andri's death, rather in the manner of Adolf Eichmann during his trial.
- At one point in Act I they all stand on the tilted stage, in a straight line, during one of the interludes.
- Dancers have only one and a half minutes in the interlude to change clothes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.