- [point/stage/step] intermedio; [size/weight/level] medio, intermedio; [halt/stopover] intermedio; [course] de nivel medio or intermedio intermediate-range weapon arma (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) de alcance intermedio intermediate technology tecnología (feminine) media intermediate host [Zoology/Zoología] huésped (masculine) intermediarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Therefore, the BMV presents characteristics that are intermediate between proteins and colloids.
- Lung burdens of asbestos in these cases are intermediate between asbestosis and pleural plaques.
- Its glass composition is somewhat intermediate between the other two glass chemistry groups, so this group could alternatively be a hybrid.
- The slopes are mostly short but steep and are suitable for beginners, intermediate and advance skiers.
- These are the fundamental plans that introduce beginners to the basic lifts and raise the intensity and volume for intermediate and advanced trainers.
- In all, there are 19 runs with most geared towards the intermediate or advanced skier.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.