- [point/stage/step] intermedio; [size/weight/level] medio, intermedio; [halt/stopover] intermedio; [course] de nivel medio or intermedio intermediate-range weapon arma (f‡) de alcance intermedio intermediate technology tecnología (f) media intermediate host [Zool] huésped (m) intermediarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Therefore, the BMV presents characteristics that are intermediate between proteins and colloids.
- Lung burdens of asbestos in these cases are intermediate between asbestosis and pleural plaques.
- Its glass composition is somewhat intermediate between the other two glass chemistry groups, so this group could alternatively be a hybrid.
- The slopes are mostly short but steep and are suitable for beginners, intermediate and advance skiers.
- These are the fundamental plans that introduce beginners to the basic lifts and raise the intensity and volume for intermediate and advanced trainers.
- In all, there are 19 runs with most geared towards the intermediate or advanced skier.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.