- [point/stage/step] intermedio; [size/weight/level] medio, intermedio; [halt/stopover] intermedio; [course] de nivel medio or intermedio intermediate-range weapon arma (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) de alcance intermedioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Therefore, the BMV presents characteristics that are intermediate between proteins and colloids.
- Lung burdens of asbestos in these cases are intermediate between asbestosis and pleural plaques.
- Its glass composition is somewhat intermediate between the other two glass chemistry groups, so this group could alternatively be a hybrid.
- The slopes are mostly short but steep and are suitable for beginners, intermediate and advance skiers.
- These are the fundamental plans that introduce beginners to the basic lifts and raise the intensity and volume for intermediate and advanced trainers.
- In all, there are 19 runs with most geared towards the intermediate or advanced skier.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the