- [point/stage/step] intermedio; [size/weight/level] medio, intermedio; [halt/stopover] intermedio; [course] de nivel medio or intermedio intermediate-range weapon arma (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) de alcance intermedioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Therefore, the BMV presents characteristics that are intermediate between proteins and colloids.
- Lung burdens of asbestos in these cases are intermediate between asbestosis and pleural plaques.
- Its glass composition is somewhat intermediate between the other two glass chemistry groups, so this group could alternatively be a hybrid.
- The slopes are mostly short but steep and are suitable for beginners, intermediate and advance skiers.
- These are the fundamental plans that introduce beginners to the basic lifts and raise the intensity and volume for intermediate and advanced trainers.
- In all, there are 19 runs with most geared towards the intermediate or advanced skier.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to