- [point/stage/step] intermedio; [size/weight/level] medio, intermedio; [halt/stopover] intermedio; [course] de nivel medio or intermedio intermediate-range weapon arma (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) de alcance intermedio intermediate technology tecnología (feminine) media intermediate host [Zoology/Zoología] huésped (masculine) intermediarioMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Therefore, the BMV presents characteristics that are intermediate between proteins and colloids.
- Lung burdens of asbestos in these cases are intermediate between asbestosis and pleural plaques.
- Its glass composition is somewhat intermediate between the other two glass chemistry groups, so this group could alternatively be a hybrid.
- The slopes are mostly short but steep and are suitable for beginners, intermediate and advance skiers.
- These are the fundamental plans that introduce beginners to the basic lifts and raise the intensity and volume for intermediate and advanced trainers.
- In all, there are 19 runs with most geared towards the intermediate or advanced skier.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.