- 1 1.1 (in physical object) [wall/structure] interno; [organ/injuries/examination] interno not for internal use para uso externoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (mental) interno
- The ratio of the balloon external diameter to vessel wall internal diameter was 1.5-1.6.
- Macerata was built on a hill with fortress-like walls and internal streets as confusing as a labyrinth, and today it still has many of those outer walls intact.
- The external and internal dividing walls were the only substantial structural elements remaining in the fire-damaged section of the building.
More example sentences
- However, patients who have major duct injury may require internal drainage or pancreatic resection.
- This allows exposure of the entire length of the superior compartment of the internal auditory canal without injury to the cochlear and vestibular labyrinth.
- These responses can occur when materials containing latex come into contact with the skin, mucous membranes, or internal tissues.
- The source of ideas is experience, the observation of external objects or of the internal operations of the mind, i.e. sensation or reflection.
- Overclocking my brain, so that a mass of thoughts could present themselves on the internal television where my mind decides what to do.
- Keep in mind that standards are internal; they are not something that you can or should push on to someone else.
- 2 2.1 (within organization) [document/mail/dispute/inquiry] interno internal audit auditoría (feminine) interna internal examiner examinador interno, examinadora interna (masculine, feminine) 2.2 (within country) [affairs/trade] internoMore example sentences2.3 [Literature/Literatura] interno, intrínseco internal rhyme rima (feminine) interna
More example sentences
- Decolonization was nearly complete so most insurgencies were internal struggles rather than wars of national liberation.
- In a sense, the European Union has no internal policies.
- Interference in the internal affairs of these nations now extends to demands of educational reform, and insistence on ‘democratisation’.
- The report revealed cases of bullying and intimidation of members, who also felt they could achieve little remedy through the existing internal complaints system.
- One of the more intractable outsourcing relationships is when one organization manages another's internal systems.
- One suggestion already implemented was adding a subject line to the organization's internal messaging system.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.