- 1.1 [Psych] [guilt/conflict] interiorizar*More example sentences1.2 [Ling] [rule] asimilar
More example sentences
- Of course many of us have internalized toxic attitudes such as racism and homophobia, Gage writes.
- This is the key to internalizing the gratitude attitude.
- Depression is seen by many as something shameful or embarrassing, and it's very easy to internalize that attitude.
- This silent period helps them internalize the rules of the language they are exposed to.
- Not that they don't want to help, man, they always do, and they always try, but since they were born with the language, they have internalized all the rules and pattern and exception.
- Both deconstruction and structuralism asserted that people are culturally and socially constructed, and that they internalize culture much in the same way that they internalize a natural language.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.