Translation of international in Spanish:
- international crime/languagedelito (masculine) /idioma (masculine) internacionalExample sentences
- He predicted better times ahead for international trade as the global outlook continues to improve.
- She says she intends to go to Beijing University to study international trade.
- Weng is a student in international trade at Guangdong University.
noun→ Newspapers (Sport)
- 1 (event)partido (masculine) internacionalExample sentences
- His round included the Seabank Hotel in Porthcawl, where the Welsh football and rugby teams stayed before internationals.
- Northern Ireland games regularly attracted crowds of 30,000 to Windsor Park for home internationals as the team often qualified for international tournaments.
- On the sporting side, such events included rugby internationals and Olympic soccer matches.
- 2 (player)Example sentences
- Carefully edited videos of East European playmakers, South American internationals and the next big thing out of Africa start piling up on desks.
- Two senior Leeds players - both internationals - are known to have squared up to each other in the dressing room and had to be separated before the row escalated into an exchange of punches.
- Better players, more internationals, more evenly spread about the clubs, more uncertain (beyond the top three or four) than ever before.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.