Translation of international in Spanish:
- internacional international crime/language delito (masculine)/idioma (masculine) internacionalExample sentences
- He predicted better times ahead for international trade as the global outlook continues to improve.
- She says she intends to go to Beijing University to study international trade.
- Weng is a student in international trade at Guangdong University.
- 1.1 (event) partido (masculine) internacional 1.2 (player) internacional (masculine and feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.