- internacional international crime/language delito (masculine)/idioma (masculine) internacionalMore example sentences
- He predicted better times ahead for international trade as the global outlook continues to improve.
- She says she intends to go to Beijing University to study international trade.
- Weng is a student in international trade at Guangdong University.
- 1.1 (event) partido (masculine) internacional 1.2 (player) internacional (masculine and feminine)
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the