Translation of interpreter in Spanish:
- 1 [Linguistics/Lingüística] intérprete (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- The pair sat in the dock flanked by four police officers and the proceedings were translated by an interpreter.
- Only a few cinemas were equipped with earphones through which to hear interpreters translating the dialogues in the films for the audiences.
- MIT students recruited as interpreters will provide translations.
- 3 [Computing/Informática] intérprete (masculine)Example sentences
- The check is aimed at ensuring that no incongruent code is executed by the filter interpreter.
- The resulting machine code is stored in memory and lost when the interpreter terminates.
- The first line ensures that we run the Ruby interpreter, regardless of where it might be in our path.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...