Translation of interrupt in Spanish:
- 1.1 (by speaking)(discussion/person)I'm sorry to interrupt you
interrumpirperdone que lo interrumpabut … , he interrupted—pero … —interrumpióExample sentences1.2 (stop)
- There is a lot to tell you so please do not interrupt me until I am done.
- She interrupted him speaking softly in a determined voice.
- During meetings, a speaker is never interrupted until it is clear they have finished speaking.
- My sincere apologies for interrupting whatever lesson or activity you were engaged in.
- Activities were interrupted by World War II, with the army taking over much of the museum facilities from 1943 to 1946.
- The north Irish Sea region was never so firmly absorbed, partly because the outbreak of the Anglo-Scottish wars in the 1290s interrupted the process.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.