transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (by speaking) [discussion/person] interrumpir I'm sorry to interrupt you perdone que lo interrumpa but … , he interrupted —pero … —interrumpióMore example sentences1.2 (stop) [communication/flow] interrumpir
More example sentences
- There is a lot to tell you so please do not interrupt me until I am done.
- She interrupted him speaking softly in a determined voice.
- During meetings, a speaker is never interrupted until it is clear they have finished speaking.
- My sincere apologies for interrupting whatever lesson or activity you were engaged in.
- Activities were interrupted by World War II, with the army taking over much of the museum facilities from 1943 to 1946.
- The north Irish Sea region was never so firmly absorbed, partly because the outbreak of the Anglo-Scottish wars in the 1290s interrupted the process.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- interrumpir if you'll excuse my interrupting si me perdona la interrupción
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.