- 1.1 (by speaking) [discussion/person] interrumpir I'm sorry to interrupt you perdone que lo interrumpa but … , he interrupted —pero … —interrumpióMore example sentences1.2 (stop) [communication/flow] interrumpir
More example sentences
- There is a lot to tell you so please do not interrupt me until I am done.
- She interrupted him speaking softly in a determined voice.
- During meetings, a speaker is never interrupted until it is clear they have finished speaking.
- My sincere apologies for interrupting whatever lesson or activity you were engaged in.
- Activities were interrupted by World War II, with the army taking over much of the museum facilities from 1943 to 1946.
- The north Irish Sea region was never so firmly absorbed, partly because the outbreak of the Anglo-Scottish wars in the 1290s interrupted the process.
- interrumpir if you'll excuse my interrupting si me perdona la interrupción
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.