- 1.1 [Transp] cruce (m), intersección (f) [formal]More example sentences1.2 [Geog] [Math] intersección (f)
More example sentences
- Different models were explored to estimate the accident rate at road intersections.
- However, greater road width at the intersection was found to have broadly the same benefit as ghost islands.
- He adds that the traffic police should disallow left turns on some intersections of the road.
- Through that point draw a horizontal line to the intersection with the hypotenuse.
- As with Morley's Miracle, we get a triangle at the intersection of those lines.
- Simple results on arrangements of lines can be proved merely by observing that the lines and their intersections can be represented as a planar graph.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.