Translation of intersection in Spanish:
- 1 (Transport)intersección (feminine) [formal]Example sentences
- Different models were explored to estimate the accident rate at road intersections.
- However, greater road width at the intersection was found to have broadly the same benefit as ghost islands.
- He adds that the traffic police should disallow left turns on some intersections of the road.
- 2 (Geography, Mathematics)Example sentences
- Through that point draw a horizontal line to the intersection with the hypotenuse.
- As with Morley's Miracle, we get a triangle at the intersection of those lines.
- Simple results on arrangements of lines can be proved merely by observing that the lines and their intersections can be represented as a planar graph.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.