- 1.1 [Transp] cruce (m), intersección (f) [formal]More example sentences1.2 [Geog] [Math] intersección (f)
More example sentences
- Different models were explored to estimate the accident rate at road intersections.
- However, greater road width at the intersection was found to have broadly the same benefit as ghost islands.
- He adds that the traffic police should disallow left turns on some intersections of the road.
- Through that point draw a horizontal line to the intersection with the hypotenuse.
- As with Morley's Miracle, we get a triangle at the intersection of those lines.
- Simple results on arrangements of lines can be proved merely by observing that the lines and their intersections can be represented as a planar graph.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...