Translation of intersection in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Transport)Example sentences1.2 (Geography, Mathematics)
- Different models were explored to estimate the accident rate at road intersections.
- However, greater road width at the intersection was found to have broadly the same benefit as ghost islands.
- He adds that the traffic police should disallow left turns on some intersections of the road.
- Through that point draw a horizontal line to the intersection with the hypotenuse.
- As with Morley's Miracle, we get a triangle at the intersection of those lines.
- Simple results on arrangements of lines can be proved merely by observing that the lines and their intersections can be represented as a planar graph.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.