- 1.1 [Transport/Transporte] cruce (m), intersección (f) [formal]More example sentences1.2 [Geography/Geografía] [Mathematics/Matemáticas] intersección (feminine)
More example sentences
- Different models were explored to estimate the accident rate at road intersections.
- However, greater road width at the intersection was found to have broadly the same benefit as ghost islands.
- He adds that the traffic police should disallow left turns on some intersections of the road.
- Through that point draw a horizontal line to the intersection with the hypotenuse.
- As with Morley's Miracle, we get a triangle at the intersection of those lines.
- Simple results on arrangements of lines can be proved merely by observing that the lines and their intersections can be represented as a planar graph.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.