Translation of interweave in Spanish:
- 1.1(threads/yarns)the leitmotiv is cunningly interwoven into the text
entretejerel leitmotiv aparece acertadamente entretejido en el textoExample sentences1.2
also: interwoven past participle(threads)their lives were interwoven
- But instead of neatly-folded hosiery, out comes a congealed mass of tightly interwoven tights, socks, bras and assorted accessories.
- As I walked along the paths that interweave amongst the foliage I came upon something I had never seen there before.
- Jonkers Street was already crowded with vehicles and pedestrians, which seemed to interweave without touching each other.
entretejidosus vidas estaban inextricablemente unidas
- 1.1(threads/yarns)1.2 (mix)
- Sexual attitudes, knowledge, and sexual experiences in earlier years are closely interwoven with sexual desire.
- The fact is that the settlement of the West was closely interwoven with the evolution of arms technology in America.
- The rejection of linear time is, for many postmodern thinkers, closely interwoven with two other crucial issues.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.