Translation of interweave in Spanish:
- 1.1(threads/yarns)the leitmotiv is cunningly interwoven into the textel leitmotiv aparece acertadamente entretejido en el textoExample sentences1.2
also: interwoven past participle(threads)their lives were interwovenentretejidosus vidas estaban inextricablemente unidas
- But instead of neatly-folded hosiery, out comes a congealed mass of tightly interwoven tights, socks, bras and assorted accessories.
- As I walked along the paths that interweave amongst the foliage I came upon something I had never seen there before.
- Jonkers Street was already crowded with vehicles and pedestrians, which seemed to interweave without touching each other.
- 1.1(threads/yarns)1.2 (mix)entretejerse(paths)entrecruzarseExample sentences
- Sexual attitudes, knowledge, and sexual experiences in earlier years are closely interwoven with sexual desire.
- The fact is that the settlement of the West was closely interwoven with the evolution of arms technology in America.
- The rejection of linear time is, for many postmodern thinkers, closely interwoven with two other crucial issues.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.