- 1.1 [threads/yarns] entretejer the leitmotiv is cunningly interwoven into the text el leitmotiv aparece acertadamente entretejido en el textoMore example sentences1.2
(interwoven past participle of/participio pasado de)[threads] entretejido their lives were interwoven sus vidas estaban inextricablemente unidas
- But instead of neatly-folded hosiery, out comes a congealed mass of tightly interwoven tights, socks, bras and assorted accessories.
- As I walked along the paths that interweave amongst the foliage I came upon something I had never seen there before.
- Jonkers Street was already crowded with vehicles and pedestrians, which seemed to interweave without touching each other.
- 1.1 [Textiles] entretejerse 1.2 (mix) [paths] entrecruzarse*More example sentences
- Sexual attitudes, knowledge, and sexual experiences in earlier years are closely interwoven with sexual desire.
- The fact is that the settlement of the West was closely interwoven with the evolution of arms technology in America.
- The rejection of linear time is, for many postmodern thinkers, closely interwoven with two other crucial issues.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.