Translation of intolerant in Spanish:
- 1 to be intolerant
ofsomebodyser intolerante or intransigenteto be intolerant conalguien ofsomethingno tolerar algoExample sentences
- Researchers have found that Conservatives typically are dogmatic, intolerant of ambiguity with beliefs rooted in fear and aggression.
- People with these ideals are so ‘liberal’ that they come full circle to conservatism, completely intolerant of people with differing ideals.
- The difficulty is that, just as the religious right believes wholeheartedly that it is the one true way, secularists are adamant about their beliefs and intolerant of those who do not share them.
- 2 (Biology, Medicine)the patient was intolerant of o to penicillinel paciente tenía intolerancia a la penicilinaExample sentences
- Any parent who is concerned that a child may be allergic or intolerant to any food should get advice from their health visitor or GP.
- In 11 trials baseline pain was moderate to severe, and in five trials patients were only included if they were unresponsive or intolerant to conventional therapies.
- Those found to be intolerant could be prescribed alternatives to avoid the side effects.
- Our main aim was to examine if inherently different rates of fermentation during anaerobiosis characterize submergence-tolerant and intolerant rice plants.
- For my second wish, the development of a shade intolerant tree species that sheds its limbs readily to create knot free mature wood.
- Other studies have addressed the role of gaps, and especially large gaps in providing the habitat necessary for the regeneration of shade intolerant species.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.