noun/nombreu and c
- [Linguistics/Lingüística] [Music/Música] entonación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Chinese is a tonal language: words are differentiated not just by sounds but by whether the intonation is rising or falling.
- Yeah, it's not a question, but rising intonation makes it one.
- Her intonation is rising throughout, partly due to the presence of so many questions and exclamations, but also because the lines follow on each other so rapidly.
- Her voice is annoyingly reedy, with a fast vibrato and intonation slightly under pitch.
- Such features as pitch or intonation, rhythm and tone are the first elements to be distinguishable.
- Textural clarity requires rhythmic precision, knowing the important line at any point in the score, dead-on intonation, and the ability to sing lightly and incisively at the same time.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to