Translation of intoxication in Spanish:
noun/nombreuncountable/no numerable [formal]
- 1 1.1 (by alcohol) embriaguez (feminine) [formal], intoxicación (feminine) etílica [formal], intemperancia (feminine) (Chile) [formal]Example sentences1.2 (by beauty, experience) embriaguez (feminine) [literary/literario], éxtasis (masculine)
- It is our task to deal with all conditions of burns, intoxications and traumas, all kinds of accidents and falling off high places and metabolical conditions.
- The test is recommended for on the spot testing whenever alcohol consumption is planned or intoxication is suspected.
- Alcohol meters to test levels of intoxication are being acquired.
- 2 (poisoning) [Medicine/Medicina] intoxicación (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the