Translation of intoxication in Spanish:
noun/nombreuncountable/no numerable [formal]
- 1 1.1 (by alcohol) embriaguez (feminine) [formal], intoxicación (feminine) etílica [formal], intemperancia (feminine) (Chile) [formal]Example sentences1.2 (by beauty, experience) embriaguez (feminine) [literary/literario], éxtasis (masculine)
- It is our task to deal with all conditions of burns, intoxications and traumas, all kinds of accidents and falling off high places and metabolical conditions.
- The test is recommended for on the spot testing whenever alcohol consumption is planned or intoxication is suspected.
- Alcohol meters to test levels of intoxication are being acquired.
- 2 (poisoning) [Medicine/Medicina] intoxicación (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.