Translation of intoxication in Spanish:
noun/nombreuncountable/no numerable [formal]
- 1 1.1 (by alcohol) embriaguez (feminine) [formal], intoxicación (feminine) etílica [formal], intemperancia (feminine) (Chile) [formal]Example sentences1.2 (by beauty, experience) embriaguez (feminine) [literary/literario], éxtasis (masculine)
- It is our task to deal with all conditions of burns, intoxications and traumas, all kinds of accidents and falling off high places and metabolical conditions.
- The test is recommended for on the spot testing whenever alcohol consumption is planned or intoxication is suspected.
- Alcohol meters to test levels of intoxication are being acquired.
- 2 (poisoning) [Medicine/Medicina] intoxicación (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to