Translation of intractable in Spanish:
- 1.1(temperament)(child)she's completely intractable on that pointen ese punto es completamente intransigenteExample sentences1.2
Example sentences1.3 (Medicine)
- They are intractable in their thinking, they are unreasoning and unreasonable and it's just a waste of breath to talk to them.
- And he is similarly intractable on the matter of promotional activities, which he has strictly limited to three a week.
- I suggested that it'd not stay healthy for long if it had no work to do but he was intractable.
de difícil cura
- Poverty remains intractable despite economic growth in many countries.
- Germany, with its intractable economic problems, is seriously considering it.
- Nothing is more frightening - no economic problem more intractable - than a deflationary spiral.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.