Translation of intractable in Spanish:
obstinado(child)she's completely intractable on that point
incorregibleen ese punto es completamente intransigenteExample sentences1.2
Example sentences1.3 (Medicine)
- They are intractable in their thinking, they are unreasoning and unreasonable and it's just a waste of breath to talk to them.
- And he is similarly intractable on the matter of promotional activities, which he has strictly limited to three a week.
- I suggested that it'd not stay healthy for long if it had no work to do but he was intractable.
de difícil cura
- Poverty remains intractable despite economic growth in many countries.
- Germany, with its intractable economic problems, is seriously considering it.
- Nothing is more frightening - no economic problem more intractable - than a deflationary spiral.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.