Translation of intricacy in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (of pattern, embroidery) lo intrincado, complejidad (feminine)Example sentences1.2
(intricacies plural)(complexities) complejidades (feminine plural)Example sentences
- Lyrically, it's is not hugely involving, but I find that the complexity and intricacy of the music itself more than makes up for this.
- The learning curve on the complexity and intricacy of each task is sufficiently well judged to be both addictive and achievable.
- But I had not understood the full complexity and intricacy of the interpretive process.
- Soon the hobby turned into passion as the intricacies of the subject unfolded with experience.
- The book has an absorbingly detailed description of the intricacies of this market.
- He is particularly interested in detail and the intricacies of policy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.