- 1.1 u (of pattern, embroidery) lo intrincado, complejidad (f)More example sentences1.2
(intricacies pl)(complexities) complejidades (fpl)More example sentences
- Lyrically, it's is not hugely involving, but I find that the complexity and intricacy of the music itself more than makes up for this.
- The learning curve on the complexity and intricacy of each task is sufficiently well judged to be both addictive and achievable.
- But I had not understood the full complexity and intricacy of the interpretive process.
- Soon the hobby turned into passion as the intricacies of the subject unfolded with experience.
- The book has an absorbingly detailed description of the intricacies of this market.
- He is particularly interested in detail and the intricacies of policy.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...