- 1 u and c (machinations) intriga (feminine), cabildeo (masculine) a master of intrigue un maestro de la intrigaMore example sentences
- It's a tale of intrigue, dark secrets, and double crosses.
- A tale of murder, bribery, betrayal and intrigue follows as the plot gathers pace and Solomon races to towards the finish line.
- I hated this room, the atmosphere of backstabbing intrigue and devious plots and politics that hung overhead like a forthcoming tempest.
- 2 countable/numerable (flirtation, love affair) aventura (feminine)More example sentences
- If you're one of the beautiful elite, summer is a fizzy whirl of suitors and intrigues and liaisons.
- But while this is a satisfying central plot, the story is just as much about the accident-prone romances and intrigues of the rest of this likeable family.
- With a rich history, including periods as a Greek and Roman colony, as well as the internal intrigues of ruling kings and their concubines, Istanbul nowadays is a colorful, eclectic melting pot of cultures.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ɪnˈtriːg/
- intrigar* we were intrigued to know how he had done it nos tenía intrigados cómo lo había hecho, teníamos gran curiosidad por saber cómo lo había hecho
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo/ɪnˈtriːg/
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.