- 1.1 (prefatory, opening) [notes/remarks/clarifications] preliminar; [lecture/chapter] de introducción [offer/discount] [Business/Comercio] de lanzamientoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (elementary) [course/lesson] de introducción, de iniciación
- It's easy enough, it's a basic introductory essay to the topic so the tutor can assess our skills.
- Biotechnology education could begin at the university level with a basic introductory course.
- This introductory course will explore many of the topics that were touched on above.
- If there's no introductory offer for new purchases then don't use the card to buy things.
- The high rate is not intended as an introductory offer, according to the company, and it says the rate is made possible by a low cost base.
- Are customers still benefiting from that special introductory rate on purchases?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.