- 1.1 (prefatory, opening) [notes/remarks/clarifications] preliminar; [lecture/chapter] de introducción [offer/discount] [Business/Comercio] de lanzamientoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (elementary) [course/lesson] de introducción, de iniciación
- It's easy enough, it's a basic introductory essay to the topic so the tutor can assess our skills.
- Biotechnology education could begin at the university level with a basic introductory course.
- This introductory course will explore many of the topics that were touched on above.
- If there's no introductory offer for new purchases then don't use the card to buy things.
- The high rate is not intended as an introductory offer, according to the company, and it says the rate is made possible by a low cost base.
- Are customers still benefiting from that special introductory rate on purchases?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.