Translation of intrusive in Spanish:
- 1 1.1(noise/smell)
- But the most intrusive questions come on departure.
- Her tone's informal, friendly and modest, even when she's fending off unwanted or intrusive questions - of which there prove to be several.
- With each intrusive question, I became more stoic and stiff.
- 2 (Geology)intrusivoExample sentences
- Variably serpentinized Devonian mafic and ultramafic intrusive rocks occur in the western and northern parts of the map area.
- The early Permian rifting in the North Atlantic involved siliciclastic sedimentation in extensional basins and widespread extrusive and intrusive magmatic activity.
- In addition, a number of intrusive centres, lava flows and dykes crop out in the NW corner of the island (close to Cap St. Andre).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.