- 1 1.1 [noise/smell] molestoMore example sentences1.2 [questioning/reporter] impertinente, indiscreto; [neighbor] entrometido
- But the most intrusive questions come on departure.
- Her tone's informal, friendly and modest, even when she's fending off unwanted or intrusive questions - of which there prove to be several.
- With each intrusive question, I became more stoic and stiff.
- 2 [Geology/Geología] intrusivoMore example sentences
- Variably serpentinized Devonian mafic and ultramafic intrusive rocks occur in the western and northern parts of the map area.
- The early Permian rifting in the North Atlantic involved siliciclastic sedimentation in extensional basins and widespread extrusive and intrusive magmatic activity.
- In addition, a number of intrusive centres, lava flows and dykes crop out in the NW corner of the island (close to Cap St. Andre).
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.