Translation of intuition in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable and countable (irrational feeling) I had an intuition about the outcomeintuí lo que iba a pasardon't rely on your intuitionno confíes en la intuiciónfemale o women's intuitionintuición femeninaExample sentences1.2 uncountable (understanding) [formal]
- Subjective insights, intuitions and hunches fall into this category of knowledge.
- As an illustration, consider our intuitions about brain-transplants.
- The work is an attempt to say something interesting by exploring the author's hunches and intuitions.
- Remember do not get overly concerned, basic common sense and intuition are your best guide.
- She uses her acting abilities and intuition to bluff foes out of their clothes.
- I've heard it vaguely before, and it exposes a hole in my understanding and intuition, if true.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.