- [formal] [argument/will/contract] invalidarMore example sentences
More example sentences
- His second is that finding unpleasant - even horrible - application of a scientific theory or philosophical argument invalidates the theory.
- The reporter did ask, ‘Well, doesn't that invalidate just war theory as a whole?’
- However, none of this invalidates the general theory that stock aligns CEO incentives with those of the shareholders better than does cash salary; it does.
- In a four-hour opening address to a packed courtroom, the barrister went on to argue that invalidating the search warrants would set a precedent that would dangerously restrict their future operations.
- These cases stress that errors, even fraudulent errors, do not automatically invalidate the warrant.
- Finding such so-called prior art is the only way to invalidate a patent.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)