Translation of invalidate in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [formal] [argument/will/contract] invalidarExample sentences
- His second is that finding unpleasant - even horrible - application of a scientific theory or philosophical argument invalidates the theory.
- The reporter did ask, ‘Well, doesn't that invalidate just war theory as a whole?’
- However, none of this invalidates the general theory that stock aligns CEO incentives with those of the shareholders better than does cash salary; it does.
- In a four-hour opening address to a packed courtroom, the barrister went on to argue that invalidating the search warrants would set a precedent that would dangerously restrict their future operations.
- These cases stress that errors, even fraudulent errors, do not automatically invalidate the warrant.
- Finding such so-called prior art is the only way to invalidate a patent.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.