Translation of invariable in Spanish:
- 1.1(custom/practice)his response was an invariable 'no'
invariablerespondía siempre or invariablemente con un 'no'Example sentences1.2 (Mathematics)
- The invariable result is always supposed to be mass unemployment, industry collapse, and economic meltdown - until someone points out reality.
- Side effects (from both free drug and free marine antibody protein) will be the invariable result.
- The invariable result is a loss of quality and the increasing difficulty of including foreign authors in the publishers' programmes.
- The fundamental constants are an extensive set of invariable quantities, such as the charge of the electron, which scientists use to predict a very wide range of phenomena.
- Thus, the flux of water vapour at a constant concentration gradient across pores of invariable geometry will depend only on the molecular characteristics of the gas (solvent).
- The null hypothesis tested in this study, then, was the proportion of invariable sites model plus either site-specific or gamma-distributed rate variation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.