Translation of invariable in Spanish:
- 1.1(custom/practice)his response was an invariable 'no'respondía siempre or invariablemente con un 'no'Example sentences1.2 (Mathematics)
- The invariable result is always supposed to be mass unemployment, industry collapse, and economic meltdown - until someone points out reality.
- Side effects (from both free drug and free marine antibody protein) will be the invariable result.
- The invariable result is a loss of quality and the increasing difficulty of including foreign authors in the publishers' programmes.
- The fundamental constants are an extensive set of invariable quantities, such as the charge of the electron, which scientists use to predict a very wide range of phenomena.
- Thus, the flux of water vapour at a constant concentration gradient across pores of invariable geometry will depend only on the molecular characteristics of the gas (solvent).
- The null hypothesis tested in this study, then, was the proportion of invariable sites model plus either site-specific or gamma-distributed rate variation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the